- You haven't asked yet.
- I was hoping to do something meaningful with my life.
- What? And spoil my great sex life?
- Why aren't you thin yet?
- Because I just love hearing this question.
- Just lucky, I guess.
- It gives my mother something to live for.
- My fiancee is awaiting his/her parole.
- I'm still hoping for a shot at Miss/Mr. America.
- Do you know how hard it is to get two tickets to Miss Saigon?
- I'm waiting until I get to be your age.
- It didn't seem worth a blood test.
- I already have enough laundry to do, thank you.
- Because I think it would take all the spontaneity out of dating.
- My co-op board doesn't allow spouses.
- I'd have to forfeit my billion dollar trust fund.
- They just opened a great singles bar on my block.
- I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.
- I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those voodoo doll rituals.
- What? And lose all the money I've invested in running personal ads?
- We really want to, but my lover's spouse just won't go for it.
- I don't want to have to support another person on my paycheck.
- Nobody would believe me in white.
- I'm married to my career, although recently we have been considering a trial separation.
- (Bonus reply for Single Mothers) Because having a husband and a child would be redundant.
Snappy Comebacks to the age old question "Why aren't you married yet?"