29.7.13

Some of the most beautiful libraries

Abbey Library of St. Gallen, Switzerland


Bibliotheque Nationale de France, France

Melk Monastery Library, Austria


The Library of El Escorial, Spain


The Codrington Library of Oxford University

Bristol Central Library, England


Hofburg Palace in Vienna

Handelingenkamer, Netherlands


Codrington Library, England


Austrian National Library, Austria


The Delft University of Technology Library

Admont Abbey Library, Austria


Biblioteca Geral, University of Coimbra, Portugal


Trinity College Library, Ireland

source

3 comments:

  1. Trinity College is my favourite, though you'll never believe me when I say me being Irish has nothing to do with it...
    Was hoping for a shot of the Bodleian but I guess it wasn't grand enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amaizing how gorgeous a library can be, mostly you see boring, dusty ones which do not really invite less enthousiastic readers in.

    ReplyDelete