25.5.12

Excellent Free German Course by ‘Deutsche Welle’.

Tips, Tricks and Resources to Learn A Foreign Language Faster
 
‘Deutsche Welle’ (the German equivalent of the BBC World Service) has developed a very comprehensive German language course which I highly recommend.

I recommend it to the student of the German language living outside Germany. The course in itself is not designed with you in mind, rather for the foreign student already living in Germany. However, if you are enrolled in a German language course in your country, then it is excellent support material that will help you develop your listening comprehension, increase your vocabulary and review grammar points. And it doesn’t matter what your mother language is, you can access the support material in almost any language.

Teachers: This is definitely for you. I have been using it in my classes for almost 10 years now, and my students practically fall in love with the fictional characters we encounter in it. Besides, the course conveys as well lots of facts about day-to-day life in Germany, her history and her culture.  You find the link here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I found your blog from a Twitter search, and since you're a teacher who has found this course to work, I'm going to try it. I'm going to Berlin for ten days in October, and I am hoping to be able to speak at least some German by then (I am starting at zero). Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete